From Supreme Court rulings, to social media usage in our schools, to college students becoming decision makers on who leads a university and who has to go! Diversity and inclusion is something we hear about often and know the benefits of, but when it comes to putting that knowledge into practice are we really taking the steps to make our workplaces and communities more open, forward thinking and welcoming environment? It’s likely that we’re not, and even if we are, there are still things we can learn to continue to foster a more inclusive workplace and world for the betterment of everyone.
With one in every three employees now being a part of the Millennials and with Baby Boomers preparing for a mass exodus within the next few years, we will explore the Diversity & Inclusion (D & I) trends that are steadily pushing on the seams of many organizations causing paralysis to workflow processes and seeping into communities. We will discuss alternatives that challenge status quo in a healthy way while producing an attractive work culture and work product.
Join the Professional Women's Roundtable for an engaging presentation by Kelley Cornish, MA, CCDP, Director of Diversity & Inclusion at AmeriHealth Caritas followed by an interactive panel discussion where we will touch on strategies for including and supporting various underrepresented groups by gender, race, religion, disability, ethnicity and sexual orientation.
*Approved for 1.5 SHRM Professional Development Credits and 1.5 HRCI general credits.
· Kelley Cornish, Director of Diversity & Inclusion, AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies
· Delphia L. Howze, PHR, SHRM - CP, Manager - Diversity & Inclusion and Corporate HR, Penske
· Mireille Cottle, VP Human Resources Talent Management, Marriott International
· Elizabeth Moore, Manager of Inclusion & Learning Delivery, Wawa
· Joseph B Hill, Sr. Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
· Devon Jackson, M.S., Asst. Director of Student Engagement & Cultural Development, Villanova University
6:00pm-6:15pm – Networking/Registration
6:15pm-6:30pm – Opening Remarks
6:30pm-7:15pm – Kelley Cornish Keynote
7:15pm-8:00pm – Panel Discussion
8:00pm-8:15pm – Closing Remarks/Networking
· DESHRM Chapter Members and Guests – $45.00
o Visit http://www.pwroundtable.com/event-2133125
o Click REGISTER
o Select Partner Organization
o Enter discount code Gamechanger