How to Be a Best Company to Work for in Good Times and In Bad
Presented by: ModernThink, LLC
Join Delaware SHRM at 5:30 pm on March 13, 2012 for a dinner meeting at Christiana Hilton. This month’s topic will be presented by Linda Reagan of Modern Think.
ModernThink’s presentation will help HR professionals understand, build, measure and leverage, through retention and engagement strategies, the power of a strong corporate culture. The long-term success of any business depends on the ability to attract, develop, and engage exceptional talent - talent that thrives in your unique culture. This presentation will deliver insight on HR’s vital role in contributing to this strategic driver. Topics discussed will include:
· Defining employee engagement and the correlation between high functioning organizations and employee engagement.
· Recognizing the external and internal drivers of employee engagement
· What employers of choice do differently- case studies
· Methods for measuring current employee engagement, components of a strong corporate culture, tools for developing a strong corporate culture to increase engagement and retention and specific action steps to champion a positive corporate culture and employee engagement in your organization.
· Recommendations for becoming an employer of choice
Participants will gain insight into best practices in leadership and organizational development, compensation practices, engagement and the alignment of strategic HR initiatives with business objectives. Examples of HR initiatives that create engagement and value will be shared from employer organizations in our region that have earned the coveted “Best Place to Work” award.
Linda Reagan's Bio