Here you will find helpful links to relevant HR resources and articles created by our partners and approved resource providers.
Delaware SHRM Organizations
- Delaware State Council: The State Council supports two State of Delaware local SHRM chapters, including Delaware SHRM & Delmarva SHRM.
- DelMarVa SHRM: A growing chapter located in Sussex County Drawing HR professionals from in and around the southern part of the State, the chapter meets monthly and has 25 members.
- SHRM Learning System: Take your HR career to the next level and earn your HR certification using the SHRM Learning System.
- SHRM Professional Development Opportunities & Conferences
- SHRM® Seminars: Search seminars from all over the country.
- SHRM's HR Toolkits: resources, articles, links, and other practical information on more than fifty HR topics.
- SHRM's HR Knowledge Center: Available 24/7 to SHRM national members to obtain fast and easy information about: salary survey directory, disaster recovery planning information, spreadsheet templates to calculate and compile HR metrics and more.
- SHRM's Compensation Data Center: provides SHRM members with accurate and customized salary information for an entire spectrum of jobs ranging from top executive to entry level positions through the SHRM Compensation Data Center. Formulate competitive compensation programs and provides a variety of compensation data options. SHRM members can select salary data in the form of online interactive compensation reports which include many positions from the same job-level or job-function or as a single position report if compensation data is needed for only one position.
- SHRM Advocacy Team: Help shape public policy affecting the HR profession with SHRM's HRVoice and write your elected officials today!
- SHRM Foundation: funds research, publications and education to advance the HR profession and enhance the effectiveness of HR professionals. Learn more about how it can help you be a more effective HR practitioner.
- HumanResourcesEDU.org: A guide to undergraduate and graduate level education options, salary expectations and possible career paths for current and aspiring HR professionals.
Disaster Preparation and Response
League of Women Voters Information
Social Security Administration Information
U.S. Department of Labor Websites
Other Helpful Links