With over 160 organizations and counting, Delaware SHRM members are part of the region’s premier professional HR organization.
Members enjoy many benefits:
- Discounts on monthly meetings and the Annual Delaware State Human Resources Conference and Expo
- Programs to earn SHRM and HRCI recertification credits to retain professional designations
- Leadership development opportunities and professional recognition
- Subject Matter Experts that present current topics affecting the HR industry
- A chance to showcase or develop leadership skills
- A host of opportunities to expand your professional network and much more
Education and Professional Development
Provide relevant, HRCI accredited human resource educational sessions and programs that allow members to develop and enhance their expertise in the various functional areas that constitute human resource management.
Provide a professional forum for members to share information and best practices that will help them address human resource issues in their respective organizations.
Networking and Events
Increase awareness and understanding of the human resource management profession in the business community, government agencies, and the general public through programs, sponsorships and affiliation partnerships.
- 25 events annually on various HR-related subjects
- 160 member organizations
Find the ideal candidates to join your team by posting open positions in the Delaware SHRM Career Center. Delaware SHRM members may post job openings for 60 days at no cost. The Career Center is also a valuable resource to find your next career opportunity.